Synthetic/Artificial Grass for Football/Soccer Court (GPE-55 Olive Green)
|FOB Price:||US $6-6.9 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $6-6.9/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||6000sqm Per Day|
|Transport Package:||by Plastic Film in Rolls|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GPE-55 Olive Green
- Occasion: for Sport
- Pile Height: 55mm
- Tufts Density: 10500/M2
- Gauge: 3/4
- Size: According to The Size of The Venue
- Origin: China
- Material: PE
- Model: Fibrillated
- Yarn Content: 8800dtex
- Stitch Rate: 200stitches
- Backing: PP+Mesh Scrim Inly+Latex
- Trademark: Ken
Ten reasons why artificial grass is right for the world's No.1 sport:
1. Artificial grass provides a durable surface suitable for intensive use, meaning more training sessions and more matches.
2. The surface of an artificial turf football pitch is even, mud-free and safe, resulting in fewer injuries.
3. Artificial turf offers increased playability, is super durable and plays just like the best natural turf pitches.
4. You can play football on an artificial grass pitch all year round.
5. It is more cost effective compared with natural alternatives.
6. It offers training space to football clubs who might not have access to natural turf pitches.
7. Ken's turf is easier and less expensive to maintain than a traditional football pitch.
8. It saves space and water. Where natural turf pitches are used they need time to recover after excessive use, which means other pitches have to be used.
9. Artificial grass pitches can be hired out, creating an income for a football club.
10. UEFA and FIFA have both recognised the benefits of artificial grass pitches and have approved and promoted its use.